Quick Links
BMP Supplies
– Storm Water Sampling

Storm Water or Stormwater?

  • Do you need a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan? (SWPPP)
  • Do you have need a Level 1 or Level 2 Technical Report?
  • Do you have ERA problems? (Exceedance Response Actions)

If your business has a Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) that is on the California State Water Resources Control Board’s Regulated Lists, then you may need an Industrial Storm Water Discharge Permit.

Businesses Regulated for Storm Water Pollution Prevention:
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes
– Industrial General Permit (IGP) Attachment A

Are you Exempt from getting a Storm Water Discharge Permit?
Maybe, let’s talk. (916) 849-5022

There are a number of components that are required to have a comprehensive Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan.

We know what the most important part is, Please call us. (916) 849-5022

Storm Water or Stormwater? …I don’t know, it’s confusing.